DIRECTIONS AND ACCOMMODATION
This is the best way to get to our event. You can find the exact address of the starting and finishing points here:
Seaside resort Prenzlau | Uckerpromenade 46 | 17291 Prenzlau
GENERAL TRAFFIC CONNECTIONS:
Arriving by train with the Regional-Expresss (RE) 3 Stralsund - Berlin / Berlin - Stralsund.
Arrival by car via the main roads B109, B198 or B166 or the motorways A11 and A20.
Free parking near the venue is available at the Seebad car park (Uckerpromenade 46).
- on the car park of the city administration (Seeweg 6),
- the high school car park (Dr.-Bähr-Straße 1 or Friedhofstraße 47, old address in Google)
- and along the Uckerpromenade (to behind the boathouse, Uckerpromenade 60) in the direction of the Uckerstadion.
CAMPERVAN | CARAVAN PITCHES:
Next to the car park to the seaside resort, between the beach café Balu and the passenger ship jetty, there is a car park for some mobile homes, caravans and tents. Registrations can be made via mobile phone at 0172 3002611. Pitch costs per night are:
- Motorhomes / caravans 20 € (with electricity connection)
- Motorhomes / Caravans 15 € (without electricity) Tents 5 €
If all pitches are occupied there, further pitches can be set up on the seaside resort grounds. These pitches have no connections and are therefore free of charge. There are toilets and showers with hot water (shower truck). Please call 03984 834864 | Mr. Klein for registrations and enquiries.