ABOUT THE EVENT
The Prenzlauer Hügelmarathon is the highlight at the end of the season! Whether as a family with kith and kin, as a fit leisure cyclist or as an ambitious cyclist, everyone will find a suitable tour here. You can look forward to experiencing what the Uckermark has to offer with stamina and fitness.
5 different tours take participants through the densely wooded and lake-rich landscape of the region. The two longest tours are on our hilliest profile covering 1000 meters of altitude. There are always short and steep climbs in between, some with a gradient of more than 8%. The wind sometimes takes its toll on the forest-free sections towards the end of the sporting tours. The Hill Marathon takes place in all weathers.
Starting cards will be issued during the pasta party
from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM or on the day of the event
from 7:00 AM.
Start and finish area - from 7:00 AM at the beverage
and snack stand. Along the way - at the catering points.
There is a repair service point at the start and some
repair material at the control and catering point.
MEDALS | CERTIFICATES
After reaching the finish line, each participant will
receive a certificate on request, children will also
receive a medal.
SHOWER FACILITIES | TOILETS
The toilets in and around the resort can be used. There is a shower trailer at the resort approx. 100 m behind the toilet wing.
Mobile toilets are available at every control and catering point.
Participants who register for the Prenzlauer Hill Marathon accept the following conditions:
- Participation is at the participant's own risk.
- The Road Traffic Regulation (StVO) must be observed. This applies especially to the principle of right-hand driving as well as the traffic light and right-of-way regulations.
- Helmets are mandatory for tours from 84 to 226 km. A helmet is recommended for the family tour.
- Lying bikes or similar bikes with a low silhouette are not permitted. Likewise, special wheels for triathlon and time trial or road bikes with handlebar attachments or the like are not allowed.
- No rally mode is offered and assessed.
- It is mandatory to wear a clearly visible start number (preferably on the handlebars).
- No refund of the entry fee or the participation fee for the pasta party will be made after pre-registration!
- The starter will be charged €10.00 should the direct debit be rejected.
- Your surname, first name, gender, team, place of residence and nationality will be published in the starting list on the Internet.
- The organiser, the BDR or partners commissioned by them are permitted to take photos, video and TV recordings as part of the event and to use these without restriction and for an indefinite period of time. The image material produced may be published with the person and their name.
08:00 AM Performance and cycling marathon tour
09:00 AM Fitness and leisure tour
11:00 AM Family tour
06:00 PM (Control and event end)